The Wild Hare Kits was born on a bedroom floor.
What We Do
Founder Alison Girling began by making Kits from her own papercrafting supplies, literally scattering papers, stickers, embellishments, wood veneers, and all sorts of other papercrafting lovelies all over the floor. Eventually she started helping friends do the same thing, and discovered that she absolutely adores the process of combining items from different collections and manufacturers. And we think she’s pretty darn good at it, too . Each Wild Hare Kit is Custom-Curated using detailed feedback from your Style Profile to come up with a combination of items that suit your tastes, project needs, and style.
The Wild Hare Kits Difference:
- CONVENIENCE– on-trend products shipped directly to you. No more wasting time wandering around stores or browsing aimlessly online!
- TIMELINESS– no need to wait until the next monthly kit is released. Because each kit is hand-curated just for you, you can order as often as you wish!
- STYLE– your kit is hand-curated by one of our curators, so it’s based on your style and your needs. It’s like having a good friend choose crafting supplies just for you!
- CREATIVITY– we can send some trending items that allow you to step out and explore new designs without breaking the bank
- COORDINATION– all of the items in your kit are hand-selected to coordinate. No more lost time looking for the perfect embellishment to match your project!
- FLEXIBILITY– choose from 2 different kit sizes to meet your budget and project needs
We create hand-curated paper crafting kits which allow crafty people everywhere the freedom, flexibility, and time to create to their heart’s content.