Hello everyone and happy Friday! It´s Sanna Lippert here today with my very first The Wild Hare Kits October Petite Kit project share. This time I´m sharing a bold and colourful as well as textured layout with you. My October Kit consists mainly of Pink Fresh Studio Office Hours collection. I wished for this kit as I wanted to document my knee surgery recovery journey and some other recent events with that particular collection.
For this layout I did the following steps:
- I took the “I am Mom” Echo Park Paper and created a background for my layout with it and the Truly Grateful pattern squares by Pink Paislee from the Paige Evans collection.
- First I arranged all the little squares on place and then adhered them with liquid paper glue (it´s my go-to adhesive, but if you prefer another type, that would totally work here too).
- After that I added some faux stitching around the squares with a black pen to make it look like a quilt pattern (at least it reminds me of one).
- Then I removed all the “Office Hours” Chipboard pieces from the base they were attached to and used the empty base as a layout to gather my centerpiece on.
- I then added lots of chipboard elements and dimensional stickers (also Office Hours) from that particular sheet around the photo into a cluster.
- For finishing touches I fussy cut a journaling tag from the Office Hours „Busy“ paper, wrote the journaling and then decorated the page to my liking.
This photo was taken on a crafty event in Finnland called “Craftaamo” last fall (I held a few classes there and had a really great time). Good memories to document, so I kept to happy, bold colours and designs as well as added all kinds of office supplies as decor as I found that they worked really well together with a craft event theme!
Everything else – except for the black pen, the stamp that I used, the alpha stickers and the enamel embellishments – is from the October kit, just in case you were wondering. This petite kit goes a LONG way on it´s own :). Do check out The Wild Hare Kits website and fill out a style profile, then you can also be a happy owner of a great, hand-curated, personalized paper crafting kit!!
See you on 22nd again with another project (psst…it will be a minibook share)